Sustainable Food and Agriculture Industry Liquidity Report
Bowen has released its Industry Liquidity Report focused on the Sustainable Food & Agriculture (SFA) sector. The report leverages Bowen’s industry expertise and in-depth capital market knowledge to analyze the current state of liquidity in the SFA sector.
- The agtech segment has received heavy investment over the past decade, yet many funds have had difficulty exiting their positions.
- Irrational exuberance around sector-defining transactions, and their subsequent collapse in valuation, has tainted agtech opportunities in the eyes of some investors.
- As a developing industry, agtech has historically lacked clear, large-scale PE and strategic acquirers, limiting liquidity opportunities.
- Exit opportunities do exist, with multiple strategic acquirers from Ag and ag-adjacent industries pursuing M&A strategies.
The full report evaluates key market trends including an analysis of:
- Strategic Acquirers Pursuing M&A Strategies
- Global Agtech VC Exit and Deal Activity
- Areas of Opportunity in SFA Sub-Sectors
- Public Company Valuation Data
Download the full report.
Learn more about Bowen’s SFA Practice.